Saturday, November 1, 2008

I met G. Love!!

Many of you already know that one of my favorite bands is G. Love & Special Sauce. They aren't too widely known, but they've been in my top 5 bands for more than ten years. And on
Wednesday, October 29, I met G. Love! It was so awesome. He is so freaking hot. And really nice. We got to go to this small little concert where we could ask questions and then get autographs. Right when the show ended, my friend asked him what was written all over his guitar and he came over to show us. It was a bunch of autographs and he was so excited to show us. There were autographs from Ben Harper, Slash, Jack Johnson, and tons of blues players. It was really cool. It was so fun to get to meet G. (that's what he likes to be called =)) and I'm glad Kelly didn't mind my drooling over another man.

I was dead-center second row with an empty chair in front of me! Oh it was heavenly!

Me, G., and Kelly. Kelly challenged G. to a basketball game and G. told Kelly he'd kick his butt.

G. Love with my little bro, Brendan.

2 comments:

Anna said...

woohoo!! and you got his mug with yours and your sweeties as proof, very nice!

Psyche said...

Strange...he is so much smaller than I pictured him. I just remember that poster you had of him, where he seemed somehow taller and a little chubbier. But the point is that you got to meet him. AWESOME!