Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun in the snow

Today after church Asher really wanted to see Uncle Korry. He kept asking and asking, so Kelly finally called Korry. Unfortunately Korry was too busy today for visitors. Asher talked to him on the phone for a bit, but it didn't satisfy his demand. He just kept asking if we could go to Uncle Korry's. Finally we had to distract him by taking him sledding. It was Asher's first attempt at sledding. He was pretty scared. We eventually got him to go down the small hill by himself. Sadly, on his second run down by himself he totally biffed it and face planted himself in the snow. I don't know when we'll get him to go sledding again...

This is right before his first solo attempt. He thought I was getting in behind him, but then I just pushed him down alone. Was that wrong of me?


Here he is going down alone. I don't think he realized I wasn't with him until he got to the bottom.

Asher and Kelly. I love how much Asher is always watching Kelly to see what he should do.


Asher and me. Before I sent him down the hill and he got mad at me...

See how much fun he had? This was taken about two seconds before his face hit the snow. It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

2 comments:

MJ said...

I still haven't dared take Andy sledding yet. Of course, he isn't afraid of very many things, but I don't want to go through the whole bundle up just to take it off two seconds later. It looks like Asher was having fun for a minute there. At least you got some darling pictures of it. :)

JoElle said...

How fun! I bet the girls would love to go sledding with Asher. We'll have to try and make it out next year