This is a common phrase heard around our house. Asher
always wants to go swimming. And once he starts talking about it, he doesn't stop until he gets to the pool. Even on the way to the pool, he'll cry "I'na go swimmin'!" It's really irritating, trust me. So we usually cave and take him swimming about twice a week. It really is fun to watch him play in the water. This time around, his cousin Jaymon came with us and I finally remembered my camera. So for anyone who comes to visit, or if you live close by, let's go swimmin'!

Lots to do for little ones.

Asher and Jaymon, playing by the side of the pool.

The pool has mandatory break times when everyone has to get out. Asher doesn't understand this and is always trying to jump in if we don't hold on to him.

Daddy and Asher splashing around.

My little cutie.
4 comments:
He's so cute! I'd cave and take him swimming too.
verification word: dragath
Is this the pool in Lehi? It looks so nice. We'll come anytime. I think Elliette is going to be my little dare devil, she would love it.
Wow! I wish our aquatic center was indoors too.
That is probably the coolest place to go swimming indoors that I've seen. How great to have that in the winter!
Post a Comment